Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Just cant stop the cracks on Denon and AMD
Hi, I just cant stop cracks and breaks from VDJ on my PC.
I have a AMD Ryzen 9 5900x with a Aorus B550 V2 motherboard, 32GB of ram. But I just cannot stop cracks and breaks in the audio using VDJ. I am using a Denon X1850 mixer with a pair of SC6000s.
I have tried pretty every latency setting available, also tried using ASIO4ALL instead, with the same troubles. The problem is much less when I plug the mixer into a USB2 port rather than a USB3 one.
My much lower powered laptop works perfectly on this setup so it must be something I'm missing here.
I have tried setting the VDJ .exe to Realtime setting in Windows "3 fingers salute" and also made sure every other process is shut down but the problem persists.
Please help! I'm out of ideas!
Thanks

Posté Fri 30 Sep 22 @ 10:25 pm
I've found that I sometimes get this as well with the same hardware you got here. Most of the time it's when I'm pushing the limiter while doing USB audio streaming. Adjusting my master limiter and headphone cue levels cleared it up for me most of the time. Still happens but most people don't even notice unless I point it out. It's still annoying.

Posté Sat 01 Oct 22 @ 3:52 am