Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet software shuts down the controller?
hi! okay, i do not know how to explaine this cause it a guess.. a couple of years ago i bought a used numark 4 trak and with it i got two software accounts as well. traktor have noe issues but the vdj was a craked one.. i have done all thinkable things to delete it, even reinstalled w10 and started from schratz but somehow, when i download software from this site and loggin with a new mail i still have "29 days of free trail" and it looks like a program from vdj shuts down the controller and even with new user and clean laptop, paid software vdj "finds" me as a dirty user of stolen software and closes dowm my mixer.... enyone that have an fix for this or should i just throw laptop, software and hardware in the concrete and start with something completly different as kite flying... HELP :)

Posté Thu 09 Feb 23 @ 9:52 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Not sure what those "two software accounts" were for - keep in mind that as per our EULA, licenses cannot be sold or transferred to other users - , but it appears that you got a Pro subscription now, and you should be fine as long as you login in VirtualDJ with the same account credentials you used to post here.

If you still have issues with the functionality, please reply with further details (screenshot of your Licenses tab and the Warning/Error you get)

Posté Thu 09 Feb 23 @ 1:12 pm