Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Problem with Soundcloud offline play
Hi all,

I am subscribed to Soundcloud DJ, which includes offline play, but after downloading a song in Virtual DJ to the offline cache, when I try to play that song it comes up with a message (attached) saying "Offline play unavailable. Connect to the internet and redownload the file".

But this makes no sense as I'm already connected to the internet and I watched the song download in the software seconds before. Please help, thanks!

Posté Fri 07 Apr 23 @ 10:33 pm
Can you right click the file and see what options there may be...possibly it's local location? It may be good to logout and login to Soundcloud. That saved me once months ago at an events. I had two separate Beatsource offline locker failures at two different events, but I was able to squeak through, one logging out and in, so I've learned to use this feature with caution. Hard to say if it was the different app I was using at the time, or Beatsource. So for now, my event specific files are always local files, and the offline locker stuff is gravy...really good to have, but optional. I will say that's it seems to be working really well lately.

Posté Fri 07 Apr 23 @ 11:56 pm