Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet Add lyrics to original music video
Hello everybody! Is it possible to somehow add lyrics to a music video? I mean with the lyrics overlay unfortunately se can keep the music but the video will be changed with the lyrics with black screen. It would be very good to have the lyrics added to the original video.( for example faded) Thank you for your help. Regards: Gábor

Posté Mon 08 May 23 @ 10:26 am
No, the lyrics overlay feature does not cover the video

I just did this example:

Posté Mon 08 May 23 @ 11:34 am
Where can you set to keep the original video?Because when I create it with video editor it creates a separate vdj file and when I add it to the deck the music goes but with the lyrics with black screen. Is there any additional set? Thanks.

Posté Mon 08 May 23 @ 11:38 am
user26645403 wrote :
Where can you set to keep the original video?Because when I create it with video editor it creates a separate vdj file and when I add it to the deck the music goes but with the lyrics with black screen. Is there any additional set? Thanks.

I don't think so. That is exactly what I did:

Posté Mon 08 May 23 @ 11:43 am
I suppose you choose overlay lyrics option. After, in the next picture, you could choose the font type,size an colour. Then click save. Is it correct?

Posté Mon 08 May 23 @ 11:54 am
I have tried again and the strange thing is that I always tried it with the same videoclip, and it seems that is the only one which doesn’t work…. With other videos it is allright. I cannot really undersrand what is the reason of it but I am happy that it works with the others. Thank you for your help!

Posté Mon 08 May 23 @ 7:42 pm