Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet eqMode Stems broken on Prime4 after b7544 update
I have been using eqMode stems with eqModeDual "Outer" since switching to stems 2.0 and it had been working the majority of the time except for occasional hiccups, but since taking the newest build, where i previously had control of all 5 stems via the outside (gain, eq-high, eq-mid, eq-low, filter) knobs, the current behavior has changed.

Now whenever i attempt to use the outside filter knob, which previously controlled the bass, it just filters the track playing. it also does it without regard to the effects stem active. the other 4 knobs also don't behave the same, with a couple of them controlling two of the stems at once. Vocal has moved from the mid knob to the gain.

i would prefer for the stems eq mode to revert to the behavior prior to the update.

Posté Sun 14 May 23 @ 1:59 am
ozvs97PRO SubscriberMember since 2015
I'm wondering if that's what's affecting my tempo/pitch control, whenever I use my eq mid, high, low and vocal it changed the tempo on my left deck, but only does it with my controller ( DDJ-200) but not if I use mouse and keyboard. I also put a post up about my issue.

Posté Sun 14 May 23 @ 2:05 am
oh, this is mentioned as fixed in 7555, will download and test

Posté Sun 14 May 23 @ 4:02 am
ozvs97PRO SubscriberMember since 2015
SpontaneousMixx wrote :
oh, this is mentioned as fixed in 7555, will download and test

seems the update slightly fixed my issue, its still there but workable

Posté Sun 14 May 23 @ 9:13 am