Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Webcam with virtual background
Hi!

I've been looking for a way for quite some time to set up my webcam in such a way that I can virtually change the background (similar to Microsoft Teams) and only see my face, for example. Is that possible and if so, how exactly?

Thanks

Posté Sun 14 May 23 @ 10:13 am
use the webcam controls for chromakey, wear a green shirt, with a greenscreen, and your disembodied head would be floating in space with whatever background you set

Posté Sun 14 May 23 @ 10:40 am
thank you - and how can I set a background? It´s only possible when I select "Dual-Source Mixing"?

Posté Sun 14 May 23 @ 1:44 pm
Play Video or start a Slideshow at the same time.

Posté Sun 14 May 23 @ 2:12 pm

Posté Sun 14 May 23 @ 3:42 pm
Er hat auch nenn Greenscreen. Sieht man in dem Bild gut. Arme / Gesicht reflektieren ein leichtes grün.

Die Clips im Hintergrund sind Videos (Slideshow kann auch Videos wiedergeben) oder Shaders.

Posté Sun 14 May 23 @ 4:12 pm
In my opinion and experience, the chromakey / green screen in VDJ is poor.

With only one knob to adjust, it can be very hard to achieve good results.

This is why I use Resolume software for the chromakey, as it has way more adjustment / fine tuning available. I then feed Resolume into VDJ via Spout.

There are plenty of other options available too, even software supplied with the webcams.

Posté Sun 14 May 23 @ 5:15 pm
Sorry for the german post. The Topic Creator has the same Topic in the german Forum. I answer to the wrong Post.

Posté Sun 14 May 23 @ 6:17 pm