Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet CDJ900 Nexus and Windows 11
Hi everyone.
Long time user of VDJ in a heap of different configurations, but I’m having ongoing issues at one of the clubs I’m working at with connecting to their CDJ900 Nexus players.

It often takes me 15 minutes of unplugging USB cables, and opening and shutting VDJ for midi HID and audio to work for both decks, then when I do finally get it running, after about 15 minutes one deck’s midi locks out and I lose control of that deck. The only way I can fix it again is to unplug the USB cable and plug it in again, which causes audio to freeze or drop out completely on the other deck. After that it seems to work again all night with no issue. It’s not a great look in a full club, and I’d like to get it working properly.

Dj Hardware:
2x CDJ 900 nexus set up both on midi Channel 1 but as deck 1 and deck 2. Sending audio to the mixer from both of their USB sound cards using RCA cables. CDJs are on the most up to date firmware (1.7?) and I have the most up to date pioneer CDJXDJ audio driver.
(Club also has a RANE 72 MK2 mixer - I tried using that initially for the audio and the CDJs just as controllers and had just as many issues with audio as I do with just the CDJs so I removed that from the equation and just got straight into the CDJs to make the setup less complicated)

Laptop:
Alienware m15 R7 AMD,
AMD Ryzen™ 7 6800H (20 MB total cache, 8 cores, 16 threads, up to 4.70 GHz Max Boost Clock)
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060, 6 GB GDDR6
32 GB, 2 x 16 GB, DDR5, 4800 MHz
1 x internal 1tb SSD with windows 11 home
1 x internal 2tb SSD with songs for VDJ

Grateful for any advice on why this issue could be happening.

Posté Sat 03 Jun 23 @ 4:07 am