Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Transferring play list history
I am finally moving from vdj7 to current vdi. I have stuck with 7 partly because of my nightly history.n New laptop will not let reinstall 7 So my big issue is there a way to transfer history and have it show up on left side like it does in vdj7?

Posté Mon 26 Jun 23 @ 7:52 pm
don't know why it wouldn't install - i keep last available .exe of 7 on a thumbdrive and a full backup of the folder just for nostalgia and
if you go to your account and (if the option is there) click on Old Discontinued products it should give you a download link on the right. you can have 7 and 2023 co-existing on the same computer.
and the History files are just .m3u files - essentially date generated playlists. you should be able to import them with no issues. i have history files going back to v3.4 from 2006.

Posté Tue 27 Jun 23 @ 12:35 am
thank you I tried to download it from my profile. New computer is win11 and for some reason every time I try we go thru messaging and then it just downloads a txt file. I thought I had it on a thumb drive but cannot find it LOL

Posté Tue 27 Jun 23 @ 2:03 am
just downloaded it - had to go past all the micro$oft hoops of "are you really REALLY sure you want to do this?" with win10 but it still let me download

Posté Tue 27 Jun 23 @ 3:23 am