Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet set a button for stem
I am trying to config the stems on a pad button

deck right stem_pad vocal

is this correct?

Posté Mon 07 Aug 23 @ 9:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Normally you dont need to define the deck. It will be automatically added when called from a Deck button/pad.
So just stem_pad 'vocal' will do

Posté Tue 08 Aug 23 @ 3:26 pm
djdad wrote :
Normally you dont need to define the deck. It will be automatically added when called from a Deck button/pad.
So just stem_pad 'vocal' will do

Thank you
it is working now
yes but I want to put on my akay APC mini I have tried and if I don't put left deck or right is doing randomly

Posté Tue 08 Aug 23 @ 7:32 pm
If you are looking to activate a specifc action to a specific deck then just preceed the command with 'deck' and it's number.

Alternatively, you can replace the deck number with the side names - left or right.
(I test it with custom button not with a controller.)

Try:
deck left stem_pad vocal
+

Posté Tue 08 Aug 23 @ 8:24 pm
wollerosekauf wrote :
If you are looking to activate a specifc action to a specific deck then just preceed the command with 'deck' and it's number.

Alternatively, you can replace the deck number with the side names - left or right.
(I test it with custom button not with a controller.)

Try:
deck left stem_pad vocal
+

Yes, it is working now. thanks

now, extra question is how to export to a second computer all the settings I am doing on the first?

Posté Wed 09 Aug 23 @ 7:21 am
It will be in the settingx.xml in the VDJ home folder, of if moxe cplex like pad pages or controller re-mapping, in the appropriate sub folder of the home folder
I usually just copy all of it to the new laptop
You can do this either manually or by using the backup / restore options in VDJ

Posté Wed 09 Aug 23 @ 10:55 am