Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet Refresh Rate
So I now work at a club that has six TVs connected to a converter box that has an HDMI that plugs directly into my computer. The first time I plugged in their HDMI only three out of the six TVs worked but other DJs said they had no problems with all six TVs. One other time after that I plugged in and all six TVs worked then a few days later I plugged in and only three worked. The manager changed the HDMI cord from the converter box to my laptop and now five TVs work the 6th one flashes a few times and then shuts off. The manager said the other DJ told him it was my refresh rate that needed to be changed. Honestly I don't know anything about that and this is a fairly new computer that I bought on Amazon. It's an HP touch screen 14-in it's barely a year old and I'm at a loss. I don't know if it's a virtual DJ issue or my laptop or their stuff but it just doesn't make sense that only one TV out of six now will work yeah other DJs don't have any issues. Is it possible that it's sucking too much power out of my system? I have an external hard drive so the only thing on my laptop is Virtual DJ but I've done video before in the past and have never run into something like this although we piggybacked each TV I just didn't know if anybody could help. I do know that I only have two USB ports and one HDMI. I used only one USB port for my external hard drive with all my music on it and then the second USB has a hub that's plugged into it so I can plug in my controller, a separate mouse since I can't stand using the laptop one and if somebody brings a thumb drive because I do shows and sometimes they bring their own music. if I try plugging my external hard drive into the hub it doesn't seem to work as well if it's not directly plugged in by itself but I still have problems with it freezing but the music keeps playing and it will catch up I just don't know what to do and I'm at a loss. I'm usually pretty good about this stuff but I am unable to go in the day when there's nobody there and try to figure it out because I'm not a full-time employee there nor do I have keys like I used to in my previous jobs so if anybody has any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Posté Sun 03 Sep 23 @ 5:22 am
Duplicate post.

Same thing posted three days ago here

Posté Sun 03 Sep 23 @ 7:26 am