Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Can't find specific songs
Why can I not find specific songs in the online function of Virtual DJ? I am paying for the content unlimited audio and the Pro version of VDJ. The songs requested are popular songs and on major labels. I am having to switch to Amazon music in order to encompass all of the songs I get requested. Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Posté Wed 06 Sep 23 @ 1:46 pm
It's not a great service. Very US specific and quite limited in what it offers.

Pretty much everyone I know just uses Deezer instead although you can't cache with that.

Posté Wed 06 Sep 23 @ 1:50 pm
Thanks for the info, can I use Deezer with the VDJ software?

Posté Wed 06 Sep 23 @ 1:53 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posté Wed 06 Sep 23 @ 1:57 pm
Thank you for all of your help!! Take care!

Posté Wed 06 Sep 23 @ 2:05 pm
user20937980 wrote :
can I use Deezer with the VDJ software?

For personal use only, yes. Not for playing at gigs.

Posté Wed 06 Sep 23 @ 2:30 pm
Oh yeah forgot to mention the music police who stand on every corner and will definitely visit your club every night to look at your laptop screen and see if you're using Deezer or not.

Posté Wed 06 Sep 23 @ 3:04 pm
I just do private gigs for family, friends and work functions, the occasional benefit for the local VFW club. Maybe a wedding every now and then, but nothing major. I doubt anyone wants to waste time looking for me!

Posté Wed 06 Sep 23 @ 3:44 pm
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that there are some people who choose to ignore terms & conditions, rules & regulations, laws of the land. They think it's fine to just do what they want, as long as they believe they won't get caught.

They seem to think it's a laughing matter.

Posté Wed 06 Sep 23 @ 7:38 pm
Personally it is but on you go being a good boy.

I've gigged most of the time since 1985 and never ever had a music inspector whatever ask me to prove where I got my music from. A previous venue did have PPL/PRS come in but all the did was take a note of the songs played for half an hour and left. They never even came over to look at the gear.

Some "laws" are quite laughable and this is one of them. Each to their own but if we could create a poll of people on this site who use Deezer only for private use vs those who use it at gigs I can imagine the outcome wouldn't be in your favour.

Posté Wed 06 Sep 23 @ 7:41 pm
That just backs up what I said.

Posté Wed 06 Sep 23 @ 7:52 pm