Se Connecter:     


Forum: General Discussion

Sujet: pioneer flx10 color fx

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello
1) Is there any option to use the color fx hardware?
2) If it is not possible, how do I modify the configuration parameters of the assigned vdj fx?
Thanks , sorry for English
 

Posté Mon 18 Sep 23 @ 11:49 pm
FLX 10 does not offer hardware effects.
So, no, you can't.
 

The DDJ 1000 SRT ?
 

On the SRT all effects are hardware
 

PhantomDeejay wrote :
FLX 10 does not offer hardware effects.
So, no, you can't.


I don't understand, hardware sounds in Serato.

thanks
 

spacium wrote :

I don't understand, hardware sounds in Serato.

thanks

No, they are not hardware in Serato. They are software.

 

OK, Space is the same. Can I change color reverb settings in VDJ?
thanks
 



(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)