Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet real demo test

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

smedPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I recently downloaded the demo version and have been playing with it at home. I like the product so far....I would like to try it at a real gig before I purchase the full version. Are there any time limits or anything built into the demo version that would make it unable to function at a real gig (4-5 hrs.)? I don't want any surprises. I am new to the digital DJ world and want to try using a product such as vdj. Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks!
DJSmed

Posté Mon 17 Nov 03 @ 11:19 pm
The only limit you have is :

1- No preview with headphone
2- Can’t connect in external mixer for mixing
3- You can use it 20 days

Be sure you have the latest demo: 1.07b

Coyote

Posté Mon 17 Nov 03 @ 11:29 pm
jarnoHome userMember since 2003
Hello iam a new dj

Posté Tue 18 Nov 03 @ 1:52 pm
smedPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Excuse me for maybe asking a stupid question, but what do you mean by not being able to hook in an external mixer. Would I not be able to hook the output from my computer into my mixer? Also, how do I know which version I have? I downloaded the demo just a few days ago.

Thanks,

Smed

Posté Wed 19 Nov 03 @ 12:24 am
cypressPRO InfinityMember since 2003
They mean you can’t have multiple outs for connecting to your mixer. i.e. you need the program to output both "deck A" and "deck B" so an external hardware mixer can mix/manipulate the 2 signals. The demo version will only let you output the mix as 1 signal.

Dude if I were you id buy the full version even if you only ever use it at home for entertainment.

Posté Wed 19 Nov 03 @ 2:40 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)