Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Addons

Sujet FX Manager
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Discussion about FX Manager

Load and Save up to 8 Effect Banks

When Parameter is set to GLOBAL (default) ..
- Click (LOAD) will load the FX Bank to all Decks.
- Right-click (of SHIFT+PAD on controllers), will save the Effects of the calling Deck to the Bank and load the Bank to all Decks.

When Parameter is set to DECK ..
- Click (LOAD) will load the FX Bank to the calling Deck only.
- Right-click (of SHIFT+PAD on controllers), will save the Effects of the calling Deck to the Bank and load the Bank to calling Deck only.

Posté Fri 01 Dec 23 @ 2:09 pm
hi DjDad.. really thanks for all the tips.. i just use yr multitouch skin form 2 year and i try to implement with this pad.. but how can i use on that skin? i font understand how can i setup different effects on the pads

Posté Sat 27 Jan 24 @ 6:59 pm
Hi it Took me long time to save the effects until I found this !
As my DDJ FLX10 controller on vynil mode doesn't have the brakestart effect or Echo Out I need to save the Brakestart Effect somewhere , So I don't have to click it manually on the computer, instead I used the Pads on the Controller !

The other great thing, with this FX Manager, is that saves a lot the lifetime of the effects Knobs when switching Fx, on the controller, instead, switching FX by pressing the pads

Posté Tue 06 Feb 24 @ 7:32 am
I have an inquiry

When Pressing the Pads the DDJ FLX 10 only recognize the First Effect on the Bank FX
from the (3 that can be applied simoustanosly on VDJ)

How can I apply (Activate / Deactive) : Reverb + Echo at the same time with the pads on the controller?

Thank you

Posté Tue 06 Feb 24 @ 7:39 am