Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Strange issue with Automix list order b8044 & b8055
For several years I have re-created the weekly current UK Top 40 Chart and the UK Top 40 Dance Chart in Automix then saved them as playlists. The following week I reload them into the Automix window, shuffle them into their new order, add new entries, and then save again.

These are working as expected. I also have another Cooler Edge Chart that has 60 entries. After saving the Chart as a playlist the last 4 entries (37-40) are at the top of the list when opened in the browser, they number 57, 60, 58, 59. From the fifth entry onwards the rest of the chart stays in order albeit 5 entries lower than they should be.

I've tried everything I can think of, rebooting VDJ, rebooting the computer, returning to an older VDJ before b8000 and resetting Root Folders. I've deleted and recreated with different names, and rebuilt the Automix list, and it behaves the same.

Incidently, I had about 3 crashes today while online with b8044, these are the first crashes I've had in several months.

Main System Specs
M1 MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2022), Apple Silicon M1 Pro, 16gb, 500 gb SSD, macOS Sonoma 14.4, VirtualDJ v2024-m Early Access b8055.
External 2tb Crucial X9 SSD formatted APFS containing 50k Music & Video databases.

Posté Sat 30 Mar 24 @ 12:29 am
I have the same problem -- have not been able to find a solution. Would really appreciate if anyone has a suggestion on how to fix this!

Posté Sat 27 Apr 24 @ 1:41 pm