Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet VDJ freezing with video
Hi there; Recently in the last month or so it seems, after playing both video and audio files through vdj to obs to twitch, issues are arising that always seem to happen about 90 minutes into a live stream, starting with videos first getting choppy, then ultimately the monitor screen in vdj just goes black or green. On twitch itself, i often see a video encoding error 3000 or 1000. after 15 minutes or so, this leads to a freeze of vdj where it's just unresponsive and not communicating with obs, and then obs seems to crash too. I've chatted with some technical people at obs and they assure me that i've got all the right obs settings so i'm not overloading my macbook m2 pro 16gb. when i run vdj and obs , and play videos/music without actually streaming, it seems to be fine (having said that i haven't played back to back videos for 90 minutes to truly test it out offline). I suspect though something is up with vdj at this point, in how it's seeing/handling videos lately. Are there any vdj settings i can adjust/tweak to minimize the chances of this happening? Thanks for any suggestions

Posté Sat 30 Mar 24 @ 2:01 pm