Hey, If I have DisableBuiltindefinitions set to NO, I can custom midi map all buttons and dials but no LED feedback (unless I'm mistaken?)
If I leave DisableBuiltindefinitions set to YES. I can apparently have LED feedback, however I lose functionality of lots of buttons, for example a row of 4x buttons registers as INNER and OUTER meaning I only actually have 2x buttons as both inners and both outers control the same feature.
Is this a bug? I want to be able to map all buttons and dials separately but also have LED feedback.
Any help much appreciated.
If I leave DisableBuiltindefinitions set to YES. I can apparently have LED feedback, however I lose functionality of lots of buttons, for example a row of 4x buttons registers as INNER and OUTER meaning I only actually have 2x buttons as both inners and both outers control the same feature.
Is this a bug? I want to be able to map all buttons and dials separately but also have LED feedback.
Any help much appreciated.
Posté 3 hours ago
You need to edit/modify the LED keys on the mapper as well.
As an example <map value="2D_LED_BUT_1_INNER" action="eq_kill_high ? color 'red' : color '#100000'" />
You should tweak this according to your needs.
Keep in mind that the leds are RGB. Therefore you need to use color actions for the leds.
As an example <map value="2D_LED_BUT_1_INNER" action="eq_kill_high ? color 'red' : color '#100000'" />
You should tweak this according to your needs.
Keep in mind that the leds are RGB. Therefore you need to use color actions for the leds.
Posté 3 hours ago





