Forum: General Discussion

About VirtualDJ and DJing in general

If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
Forum Guidelines  (*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Sujet Help!!I Just Purchased Atomixmp3,I Am Having Problems?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I purchased atomixmp3 and i'm having problems with the sound. The sound is choppy and not smooth, it seems to
struggle with the playback. when i play the mp3 with winamp it does not do this.
i have a pentium 2 with 233mhz and as well i have a soundblaster live mp3 soundcard.

please help me because i love this program but i want better sound.
thank you,
showtime

Posté Sun 07 Jan 01 @ 12:39 am
Hi, try disabling the Master Tempo.
With a 233 mhz you are kind of cutting it close.
Also, try closing applications you don’t need.
Hope this help.

Abel

Posté Sun 07 Jan 01 @ 6:45 pm
Hi i have a sony 550 K6 Laptop 128 ram Running windows Me and i have a problem with songs Pausing for about 2 sec. this happend about ever 3 to 4 songs. it will also pause for 2 seconds if i drag and drop a song in the playlist while another song is playing. and i have no other applications running when this happends Please help because i feel this is the best program out ther 4 any d.j if i could just get rid of this Problem it would be on then!!!!

Posté Tue 09 Jan 01 @ 4:08 am
I have the same problem, i use the function where i can scan in al my mp3 cd's, but when a song is playing and i load a song from the drive, it stops less then a second, but it's not the way it shoot be.
I also use atomix when we are out playing with the diso, its a good program, it just needs a phew ajustments

Keep up the good work

LT

Posté Sun 28 Jan 01 @ 11:35 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)