Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Do you have at least a date ???

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

(nt = no text)

Posté Mon 11 Jun 01 @ 4:16 pm
Will it be this year ??

Posté Mon 11 Jun 01 @ 4:16 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
I CAN ANSWER !!!!!!!!!

YES!

(well if the development computer is not stolen, if the author don't die in a car accident, if the server is always on-line, if..... ok ok YES! )

Posté Tue 12 Jun 01 @ 5:29 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
sure?

;-)))))))))))))))))

mama

Posté Tue 12 Jun 01 @ 9:39 pm
cool..now that we have the year..maybe we can get a month?

Posté Tue 12 Jun 01 @ 11:23 pm
Hey.. it's a start.

Posté Wed 13 Jun 01 @ 3:18 am
Friday, May 11
AtomixMP3 is in its final stage. Beta versions will be available for fine tuning on all systems.
If you are a registered user you can apply for beta testing here.

Prfffffffffff says enough, doesn't it? Final stage.....prfff!

Posté Wed 13 Jun 01 @ 11:26 am
May 11 was *over* a month ago. God the last release was in december, I think the 11th. Thats it like 6-7 months ago. They should atleast release a beta version of it.

Posté Thu 14 Jun 01 @ 3:18 am
amen to that

Posté Fri 15 Jun 01 @ 12:17 am
I have said a million times that they should release the beta version and make it available to all, just as the big "real" companies do, but alas, my idea was lambasted.

You can't tell anything to those who know all........

Posté Fri 15 Jun 01 @ 2:17 pm
Reply to ^^^^^^
Maybe they are to stupid for that.

Posté Fri 15 Jun 01 @ 7:05 pm
Atomix has all the functionality I need... true, I have a mixer, but still :D

Posté Sun 17 Jun 01 @ 11:40 pm
Was hoping to have new release for the summer, guess that's not gonna happen. I'll probably have to go with someone else & check out the new version when it comes out although i'd hate to buy 2 different programs.

Posté Tue 19 Jun 01 @ 12:51 am
I just bought a mixer too and now I don't even care when the new version comes out. The current version is very stable on my system and I don't want that to change when I get the new version. I will keep the old version just in case the new one takes up too many resources because of all the new add-ons. With an external mixer you get all and more than any new release could offer. Use atomix to play your mp3's and use a mixer to tweak them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posté Wed 20 Jun 01 @ 6:25 am
But until I buy the Pioneer DJM600 I wont have some cool little tweaks that have been mentioned by the team... so I could use those...

Posté Wed 20 Jun 01 @ 8:04 pm
LOL,

I just went abroad for 2 weeks and I thought I would miss out on the new release and I even supposed to have received a mail concerning the Bêta-tests.

Figure this : when checking my mailbox and thereafter reading through this forum it seems like the time stood still in Atomix-Land......

Or to drive my naïvity even further : thanks to have waited for my return guys. But now I'm back, so you can go on and release that new version ;-)

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

Posté Wed 20 Jun 01 @ 11:18 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)