Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Just A Suggestion! NOT ATOMIX BASHING

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

HEY!!! How about somebody posts an Atomix-Team Member password!!! That way we might be able to gain access to D/L the beta!

If you think they will DELETE this thread, e-mail me with one!!!!

mister_funk666@hotmail.com

Posté Wed 26 Sep 01 @ 8:07 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
No way ano! In the team section, you can´t download anything and in the download section, each user can download only one copy. So give up!

Posté Wed 26 Sep 01 @ 7:48 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
And sorry but no teamer will give you any password.

And as mama said, you won't be able to do anything with a teamer password. It's a protection against piracy.

- Dams -

Posté Wed 26 Sep 01 @ 8:12 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Just a new post to agree !

our boss have already thougth about this way of piracy!

That's why our password don't let download the full version or the beta version.

Posté Wed 26 Sep 01 @ 10:45 pm
I got a better idea, why don't you just release Atomix so we can fucking use it. We pay our money for your program, the least you can do is release the fucking piece of shit!

Posté Sun 30 Sep 01 @ 2:09 am
Please listen to Yan and Mama's pathetic excuses, surely they make everything alright?!?!

You won't get any reason from them, you will just get the usual 'don't blame us' excuse. I pointed out to fathead Mama that there is nobody else to blame, and therefore, logic dictates that the blame must fall on Atomix. Guess what Mama's pathetic little reply was? I'll tell you; (quote Mama) - 'no other reason of argument, other than blame.... Poor!'.

Do I really need to take the piss out of that response, or is it already quite obvious to all rational users of Atomix???

I gave a logical line of argument, and I was belittled by a nonsensical line of bullshit. Notice that my statement was not answered in any way, shape or form. I will ask once again, MAMA, IF WE CANNOT BLAME ATOMIX FOR KEEPING US IN THE DARK, IGNORING US AND DISRESPECTING US AND NOT RELEASING THE PAID-FOR NEW VERSION, 9 MONTHS AFTER IT WAS PROMISED, WHO CAN WE BLAME???? I WOULD LIKE SOME LOGIC IN YOUR REPLY, IF THAT'S NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK, MR./MRS. 12 MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY OWNER.

Have I made my point?

MiXmAsTeR

Posté Sun 07 Oct 01 @ 5:48 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
First, please post not only one part of the message! Show the complete one, so anyone can build his own opinion! The topic is http://atomixmp3.com/forum/display.html?forum=7&topic=1056.

Then let me say once again, that you paid 60 bucks for a software you got. The software works, it is stable and it is, what you paid for.

Compared to other programs, it´s a cheap software.

In what I agree with you is the fault to have posted a release date, that was not realized. I also understand, that you are angry about that. But what I don´t understand is, that you don´t even try to understand, that I can´t tell you anything. There are some points why. They may be official in a few days or weeks, but at the moment, noone of the team is allowed to tell anything.

Another point, I can´t follow you is, if I compare the upgrade policy i.e. with Microsoft. You pay for a OS, then you get updates for free to correct basic stability or security problems. After a year or two, you get an upgrade to the next OS and you are happy to pay only $200 for it!

AtomixMP3 offers you free upgrade to all 1.xx versions FOR FREE. The only fault was, to tell you one date, that was false. But the program is stable, secure and is what you paid for.

I really like to discuss with you, and, if your arguments are logical, I agree with you.

I know and understand if you´re angry. I´m in a position to know a point that you all don´t know, why the release is delayed. But I must ask you for patience what is hard for me and really hard for you. So please Mixmaster, continue helping us like you do in the forum with answering others questions. You have all my respect to be at least one trying to find out what´s up up and writing your opinion but on the other hand helping us though you are angry!

Thanks for that and peace to you!
mama

P.S.: I hope you understand my simple school english! :-))

Posté Sun 07 Oct 01 @ 11:16 am
That is the problem. You KNOW why the release is delayed but you won't/can't tell us. That is PREPOSTEROUS, RIDICULOUS and FOOLISH.

You prefer to lose customers and make others angry or upset, just for the sake of keeping your stupid 'secrecy'. We do not like being kept in the dark for a product we have purchased, you know we don't like it, yet you continue nonetheless! It is truly absurd. I hope for the sake of Atomix that your 'excuses' for this secrecy, if they are ever told to us, are very very good. They had better be.

You people are so blind and ignorant to the customer. I am almost speechless after reading your message. You have made another mistake by telling us that you know why the release is delayed, yet you won't/can't tell us. Have you been telling Clavel about the feelings being expressed in these forums by the paying users of Atomix? Does the monkey even care?!?!

Anger is turning to hatred for this sickening state of affairs. I have never known such obtuse "business" people in my whole life!

I hope Atomix sales have stopped altogether. If any company deserves to fail for it's own stupidity and disregard of customers, then that company is Atomix.

What a pity that such a good program has been ruined by the sheer lack of discretion and common sense of a few people. Had this software been created by someone more sensible, I'm sure that sales would be going through the roof and the customers would be as happy as can be.

Wake the hell up and listen to the people who pay for this software to exist. I will say this again, since it NEVER seems to sink into your thick skulls - LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS, BOTH EXISTING AND POTENTIAL. WE DESERVE AND REQUIRE RESPECT, WITHOUT US, YOU CEASE TO EXIST.

CAN YOU BLOODY UNDERSTAND THAT OR DO I HAVE TO WRITE IT IN 500 LANGUAGES AND BOMBARD THE FORUMS WITH IT?!

How incredibly damned stupid can people be??!!!!!! I'm incredulous. Have you not seen the anger expressed by many people in these forums? Have you not seen the lack of new topics and posts in these forums, now that people are losing interest in Atomix?! WAKE UP.

MiXmAsTeR

Posté Sun 07 Oct 01 @ 8:40 pm
Hey MiXmAsTeR,

Where do you live ? UK I guess ?
Probably not able to attend the MixMove event in Paris ?

I plan on going there and hope to get the opportunity to have a constructive conversation with the people in charge.

I agree with your point(s). Where today businesses are investing zillions in Customer Relationship Management systems and processes, the "basics" are far from present in the experiences here.

I would like to repeat that I'm a loyal & satisfied user of the application itself.

Hence (at least for me) the discussion is not about having that new version tomorrow, or about claiming that Atomix is running significantly behind on its competitors (with regards to the purposes I'm using the application for at least).

But it is - indeed - on the way the customers are being left in the dark. I can take a "not yet" for an answer, providing the answer is posted in the News section, and the answer should formally and explicitly reposition the "expectations" we should have. Even Microsoft officially announces changes in planning...

For the rest, keep cool brother!

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

Posté Mon 08 Oct 01 @ 10:39 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)