Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet so...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

so, atomix is dead?

no new version, company dead?

Posté Sat 13 Oct 01 @ 8:06 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Argh but see yourself! Everyday, I am here with Mama Dams and the others teamers to answer ! SO NO WE ARE NOT DEAD.

Moreover, the "new version" is coming ! (for the moment two teamers and me are tesing the RC1)

Posté Sat 13 Oct 01 @ 11:21 pm
SO finally some good news I guess... Does that mean that we can expect a release within 1 month ?!

Posté Sun 14 Oct 01 @ 1:02 am
As you know the release of a software depends unders several differents factors.

In every case, we must wait again some weeks before release it (for professional reasons) in order to take all the chance on our side.

But don't worry, if an official release date comes out in the net week I will imediatly release it here.

Posté Sun 14 Oct 01 @ 11:35 am
How come that just 3 persons are testing the RC1 ?! Normally, the RC:s are widley tested by many users to get the best results...
Yan-X, are you really telling the truth or is just a way to save some more time ?! I'll gladly wait for 1 more month if an official release date is published, and if the beta-test stage has passed it can't be long until you make the public release ?!

Maybe it's time to publish a screen dump ?!

Keep up the good work, but....

Posté Sun 14 Oct 01 @ 2:17 pm
Well you are right Atomix is dead, but we are trying to get all the money we can! HeHeHe....
Yan-X

Posté Mon 15 Oct 01 @ 6:44 pm
I hope all the users have seen that I don't sign any of my messages since more than 4 months.

Besides, I must be logged to see your messages so I will always post messages with my logging and not in anonymous.

We are definitivilely not dead and you will see that in few times we are currently at the our best strength than we have ever been. Patient again a little more time and you will see that I have always say the true.

Posté Mon 15 Oct 01 @ 7:33 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Is that possibly reason to be excited? Sounds like it's getting close people! I have a feeling this is going to be VERY COOL!

Posté Mon 15 Oct 01 @ 8:28 pm
I agree, but remember, we have been told this before...

Despite that, I'm hopeful and definitely looking forward to the release.

MiXmAsTeR

Posté Mon 15 Oct 01 @ 10:09 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)