Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet 1.XX (futur updates) free???

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have payed the full version because I have understood that even with a cracked version I can't have the dual outputs.
But I have heard that If I pay for ONE 1.x version, I will get the futur 1.xx upgrades... Is it true and if yes, HOW ?
-----------------

J'ai payé pour Atomix lorsque j'ai compris que meme avec une version crackée on ne peut pas brancher plusieurs sorties... mais j'ai entendu dire que si on paye pour une version 1.x, on a les suivante gratuite... est-ce vrai et si oui, comment?

Posté Wed 17 Oct 01 @ 4:02 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Akira sois sympa la prochaine fois parle en Anglais ici ou poste ton message dans le forum français...

Translation of the message from DJ Akira: "I paid for Atomix when I understood that the cracked version doen't allow to have many outputs... But I heared that if we pay for an 1.x versions, the next versions will be free... Is it true ?"

My answer: You'll have all the 1.xx upgrades for free !

Dams

Posté Wed 17 Oct 01 @ 9:25 am
I know that, but HOW??? is there any download page for a patch??? I don't get it...

BTW, hehehe j'métais trompé de forum... LOL!!!

Posté Thu 18 Oct 01 @ 1:06 am
I know that, but HOW??? is there any download page for a patch??? I don't get it...

BTW, hehehe j'métais trompé de forum... LOL!!!

Posté Thu 18 Oct 01 @ 1:06 am
english pleaseeeeee

Posté Thu 18 Oct 01 @ 4:55 am
What I said in french is kinda useless for you to know anyway...

Posté Thu 18 Oct 01 @ 5:55 am
When you purchase Atomix, you give a valid email address. You will then be sent an email with a download location for Atomix 1.12. When the new version is released, you will be sent another email with the download location for the new version. It won't be a patch but a standalone program file.

Posté Thu 18 Oct 01 @ 8:23 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Mixmeister, a little correction.

By default we prefer sent a patch than the full install prog.

Posté Thu 18 Oct 01 @ 10:05 am
I thought you or Mama said patches would never be used for Atomix because they affect stability. I'm sure sending the entire revised version would be better...

Posté Thu 18 Oct 01 @ 1:31 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Not it isn't the same thing.

We can't add patches just for a feature because we're not sure of the stability.

But when we release a new version, we can easily make a patch to update the previous one.

Dams

Posté Thu 18 Oct 01 @ 1:42 pm
Yup... cause that kind of patches is only changes the bytes that are different from a version to another... so the patch does the same thing every time...

Posté Fri 19 Oct 01 @ 12:33 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
wa have said that THE crack affects the stability but it is not the same kind of patch ! :)

Posté Fri 19 Oct 01 @ 6:32 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)