Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet splitting mixes

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

natemanHome userMember since 2001
could someone pls suggest the best FREE program for dividing up my mixes. I have one I found a while back but it sux.
any help is greatly apreciated!
nate

Posté Mon 05 Nov 01 @ 10:22 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
I can't give you any name now because I don't have such program. But we'll include a split feature in the next version. Hope someone else will help you before the new version ! :))

Posté Mon 05 Nov 01 @ 10:43 pm
I have tried quite a few track splitters but found that even the best ones produced a slight glitch at the crossover point from one track to another.

Apparently though, someone found a way of splitting tracks without any glitches or clicks - by using Nero to burn the CD's. I haven't checked it or tried it, but they say there is a feature in Nero that allows you to put track splits into an audio recording. The disc must be burned in disc-at-once mode, which not all CD-Writers support.

I plan to burn a mix soon, so I will try Nero and see what happens.

Posté Mon 05 Nov 01 @ 11:38 pm
Mama would advise you Feurio, a free CD burn program that allows track spitting (feurio.com I guess)

Posté Tue 06 Nov 01 @ 1:08 am
I always use Wave Splitter. It allows you to split wav-files into tracks by finetuning the start and end times to the millisecond. It's also free. I hope this helps.

http://claudiosoft.online.fr/ws2setup.zip

_Jim Nordic

Posté Tue 06 Nov 01 @ 5:31 am
The best proggies are wavelab and sound forge have a look--- www.steinberg.net and www.sonic-foundry.com
Filippo

Posté Tue 06 Nov 01 @ 6:41 pm
I've tried cdwave and it worked for me without any glitches.

It's shareware, but you get a 31 day free trial version, which should be sufficient to give it a try.

http://www.crosswinds.net/~cdwave

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

Posté Tue 06 Nov 01 @ 10:33 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)