Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Is there gonna be a demo version

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

what is gonna be included in demo version of Atomixmp3, and what's not gonna be included in it....

Posté Tue 13 Nov 01 @ 3:37 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Just download and test it!

In the full version, the monitoring function works and there is no time nag.

Posté Tue 13 Nov 01 @ 4:07 pm
I think he was referring to the upcoming version 1.2.....

Posté Tue 13 Nov 01 @ 4:11 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
We can't tell you for now because we can't tell you all the features of this version. All I can say is... wait and see ! But be sure some of the new features won't be included in the demo (or they will be limited)

Posté Tue 13 Nov 01 @ 5:05 pm
What do you mean you can't tell us all about the new features? We already know what they are, most of us have tried ejay mix station already.

Posté Tue 13 Nov 01 @ 10:43 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Ok but I can't tell you anything about the limitations of the demo because I don't have this information for now. As the current version, the demo will allow you to have a good idea of the software, but won't allow to use the advanced features.

At this time the developpement team is ending the final 1.2 version and it won't take a long time to remove some lines of code for the demo !

Please be patient my friends, the new version is coming.

Posté Tue 13 Nov 01 @ 11:14 pm
well if there isnt gonna be much of an indication of whats new in 1.2 (in the demo)....then unregistered users, such as myself will not be purchasing the full version.

why dont u include (nearly) every feature, but put a time limit on the amount of time you can use it for.

Posté Thu 15 Nov 01 @ 1:14 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Because that´s too easy to crack. If you search for a working crack for the old version, you won´t find one, so why should we open this door for hackers?

Posté Thu 15 Nov 01 @ 9:39 am
unfortunately my guess is that if there's noticeable limitations, it won't take long that some cracker will buy atomixmp3 and then spread it around? i doubt atomix team does have any fingerprints in the program so that they could trace the one who spread it around then..

i'm quite sure that by now these cracker have noticed how good the program is, so some of them will likely buy it?

Posté Fri 16 Nov 01 @ 8:29 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)