Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet A beta ... again...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I remember what's happened last time with the first beta release of Atomix... How long do you plan to do beta testing this time ?

JC

Posté Wed 21 Nov 01 @ 1:16 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
It's a FINAL beta :)

Posté Wed 21 Nov 01 @ 1:20 pm
He didn't ask which beta it was, he asked HOW LONG WILL THIS BETA TEST BE. In other words, are you still on track for the promised release before the end of this month?

Posté Wed 21 Nov 01 @ 1:51 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
The beta of July was an intermediate beta, and since it we added a lot of features. This new beta is the real beta before the release ! We prefer let some users test it to fix the last bugs, and we'll release it at the end of the month as promised.

Posté Wed 21 Nov 01 @ 2:55 pm
Thank you for the info

Posté Wed 21 Nov 01 @ 6:33 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Yes it is the true.

As our internal team has finished to try this version, we are now lauching the final step, a public test in order to imrove the chance to get the last bugs.

We have again more than one week, and I know that the first wish of the author is to release it AS PROMISED as soon as possible so now all our team hopes that this version will work perfectly on all the beta testers' computers!

Posté Wed 21 Nov 01 @ 9:16 pm
For heaven's sake stop being so negative.

You should applaud the Team's initiative & efforts to squeeze a Beta test in between today and the final release (a couple of days off), and hence involve at least part of the community in the progress.

I for one am extremely curious to have a look at the spec sheet of AtomixMP3 2.0.

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

Posté Wed 21 Nov 01 @ 10:17 pm
In honor of tomorrow's (American) holiday...I am thankful for Atomix and the work they are doing. Happy Holidays guys!

Posté Wed 21 Nov 01 @ 11:08 pm
Nooooooooooo!!!!!!! Mixing just isn't in my blood. Anyone wanna give me a transfusion??

Posté Wed 21 Nov 01 @ 11:23 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)