Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet New version - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I bought Atomixmp3 a few weeks ago. Do i have to pay again for the new version 2.0 or not?

Posté Wed 21 Nov 01 @ 10:31 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
for the xxx times, no the update will be free

Posté Wed 21 Nov 01 @ 10:33 pm
Very very very very thanks }-)

Posté Wed 21 Nov 01 @ 10:38 pm
So people don't keep asking this same question over and over again, why not print it in big letters on the homepage, so everyone sees it BEFORE they come to the forum. It would save time.

Posté Wed 21 Nov 01 @ 10:41 pm
as a matter of fact, it is printed in big letters on the download page.

Stephane C.

Posté Thu 22 Nov 01 @ 2:56 am
In download page is not very clear about versions up to 1.9xx.

Posté Thu 22 Nov 01 @ 8:44 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
"All futures updates of AtomixMP3 are free for online buyers. Don't wait anymore, get your full version of AtomixMP3 NOW !"

It isn't clear ??

Posté Thu 22 Nov 01 @ 10:28 am
I bought Atomixmp3 a few weeks ago. I hope you remember that...

Posté Thu 22 Nov 01 @ 11:32 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
We can't remember for anonymous :))

Posté Thu 22 Nov 01 @ 12:13 pm
Ok i forget to login. Is good to have a stichomythia with an anomymous. I hope you remember now {-)

Posté Thu 22 Nov 01 @ 1:53 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Mixalis, as the author (see his post in THIS topic!!) has said the upgrade will be totally free (except your internet call :p)

Posté Thu 22 Nov 01 @ 3:52 pm
How can anyone say that the notice on the download page is not clear?!?!?! Why do people keep asking the same question over and over again, when it clearly states ON the download page, that ALL future versions are free. What else can be said? Do you have to write "honest guv'nor, we really really will give you free updates, we promise, we won't forget you bought the last version, please believe us, honest" on the download page before people will actually accept that they'll get their new versions for FREE, GRATIS, FREE!?!?!

Why are people so paranoid?!

For Christ's sake, before you download the demo, you have to go to the download page, so you get to see the notice that clearly, I repeat, CLEARLY states you will receive ALL future updates for free. Whether it is version 1.2, 1.3, 2.0, 2.1 doesn't matter, they are still FUTURE UPDATES and therefore, logically, will be free. Is that really so difficult to understand, or am I just hyper-intelligent and that's why I can comprehend it?

If I see this question asked ever again, I swear I'll tear my hair out, and that's bad, 'cos I haven't got a lot of it as it is. Okay?

Posté Thu 22 Nov 01 @ 5:04 pm
For sure you are just hyper-intelligent. All others I.Q is about 0. Ask MENSA to sent you the I.Q test.

Posté Thu 22 Nov 01 @ 6:05 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Are future updates really free???

LOL

Send me a pic of your head after your hairy work!!

LOL

Posté Thu 22 Nov 01 @ 6:38 pm
I've already done a Mensa test, but I don't think it's my genius that allows me to understand such a simple sentence as 'all updates are free'. I think it's just that I don't do silly amounts of drugs before writing messages asking stoopid questions. :oP

As soon as I have torn out all my remaining hair, I will set up a website with all the pics, so everyone can point and laugh.

Posté Thu 22 Nov 01 @ 6:52 pm
Did MENSA measure your I.Q or it was out of range?

So many brain spend for the simply question "is the new version free?".
You better spend it to make atomix just perfect..

Posté Thu 22 Nov 01 @ 8:08 pm
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
So many comics things here ! Ha ha !!! I love your fun ! But let's talk about Atomix ! Is I.Q so important when you mix or do you let your feeling goes ???

Kheyo

Posté Thu 22 Nov 01 @ 10:26 pm
my computer is not show greek characters what i have to do ??

Posté Sun 01 Dec 02 @ 11:53 am
Mixalis Experienced Vip Member has nothing to do with this topic. Probably someone else has the same with me Intetity name. Mama, Yan-X, Dams, Phenryll, please do something. I was very very suprice looking that i post a topic for new version???
Please delete this messages with the stupid conversation about Mensa IQ tests. I have nothing to do with this topic.

L5

Posté Sun 01 Dec 02 @ 12:51 pm
Achileas: post your topic in Greek forum.

Posté Sun 01 Dec 02 @ 12:53 pm
83%