Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet I cant get to the new version

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

i have been using this program since when it was the 1.10 version and when i try to click on the link to have the serial emailed to me it says i have no email registered.

i dont remember what the email is that i used to buy the program since i have switched email accounts a few times due to changes in internet providers etc

please let me know what to do as i would really like to be able to try out the new version

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 11:15 am
wow, just gotta say thanks to mama, i emailed in regards to this problem and got an answer back in about 5 minutes and he was able to look up what my serial number is

really great that you guys can provide that type of service

cant wait for the download to finish

thanks again atomix team

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 11:25 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
No prob! :-))

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 11:35 am
How do the previous owner of ATOMIXMP3 get the new version? There are not links or instructions?

Help!

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 12:16 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Of course they are instructions.

First on the homepage there is a link!
Secondly, you can find on the download page a new section called "Update" simply select it and you will be sent to the update page. You need to be regsitered on our forums to have access to this section, simply create a new profile if you haven't sign up before else edit your profile and add the serial number that you should have received by mail.

If you don't have received any some mails from us with your serial simply mail us to service@atomixmp3.com and we will try to check your account in order to send you the serial.

Regards,
Yan-X

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 12:22 pm
I bought this program back in August of 2000 and I never received a serial number or was asked to register. I just loaded up my program and can't find a serial number.

I checked my e-mail - no messages.

How do people like me upgrade?

Also I am unable to see an update link anywhere on your web site.

This is frustrating.

Please post very specific instructions.

Thank You Very Much

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 12:32 pm
OK,

I appologize. The ATOMIXMP3 team sent me an e-mail with detailed instructions. There should be a statement written in bold about instructions if you have never registered.

Thanks Yan-X

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 12:34 pm
Why does not arrive me the seriale code? I have followed the
instructions but still null. Thanks

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 2:41 pm
I too have the same problem. First of all, my e-mail adress I had ordered the software on doesn't exist anymore, and second of all, I don't have a serial number. How can I update?

Posté Sat 01 Dec 01 @ 4:24 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)