Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet So what's next?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hehe! I'm already looking forward to the patch, since I use a 3d soundcard with an American DJ mixer and can't use samples in hardware mode. I hope someone is already working on some new skins and effects. Also one other thing I noticed: In the visual window....the active (cued) deck color sits behind the non-active (playing) deck color...making songs without prominent bass-lines in the first few seconds very hard to see. Can we change that? is that something in the skin or the program itself? Also, how do we go about designing effects and visuals? Is there an SDK?

Anyways: Bravo, Bravo, and BRAVO to the team. They set a date, stuck to it, and gave us one hell of a powerful new tool. The beatlocked looping kicks ass, as well as the expandability of the program. The future of DJ'ing IS AtomixMP3. Happy Mixing.

P.S. I'll most likely be sitting in front of my computer for the next 3 weeks if anyone needs me. haha

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 7:29 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
The SDK is available here : SUPPORT SECTION

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 8:46 pm
You can change the color of the rythm display window by editing the xml file of the skin. For example, to have the same colors as in version 1.12, replace the section by this one :

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 11:18 pm
ok the lines of code didn't make it through.

between the "rythm" tags in the xml, comment out the lines with the tags "chan1", chan2" and "both" by typing a "*" in the beginning. Then add a tag "color" with these settings : chan1="1" chan2="2" both="3"

Restart Atomix.... now you have the old colors !

It's easier if you read the skin creation reference :-)

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 11:23 pm
pfff I was mistaken : you can't comment out a line just by putting a "*" at its beginning. Just add the "color" tag or remove it if you want the old colors or not.

Posté Fri 30 Nov 01 @ 11:30 pm
I found it easier to actually go in with Photoshop and change the colors on the .bmp file. I'll post my "Hi-Contrast Visual Screen" Skin as soon as the powers that be setup an add-ons/skins/effects (God I wish I'd paid attention in C++ class...)/visualizations section. Hopefully someone with more programming knowledge than me can write some scripts for a delay and a filter. Is there any ways these effects can be configurable?

The Goner

Posté Sat 01 Dec 01 @ 8:30 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)