Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Where is the toggle for the decks?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi Guys
I really like this new version, but there is some small problems:
1:This skin is not the best choice we can't distinguish the colors so well.
2:I like the equalization/gain bottons, but they not to functional, can they be put in a shortcut?
3:Where is the toggle between deck A and B (TAB?).
4:How can I change the pitch of a song?
I like the new effects and sample part nicely done.
Keep up the good work.

Posté Sat 01 Dec 01 @ 4:29 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003

Posté Sat 01 Dec 01 @ 4:36 pm
Sorry but I can't find it.
I have the shortcut list in front of me but there is no reference to change decks. My opinion is that regarding edit BPM and COMMENT should stay as it was(double click and that´s it) no need for shortcut I find it more confusing

Posté Sat 01 Dec 01 @ 4:56 pm
The default key to switch decks is BACKSPACE for all of you who are too lazy to read the new shortcuts. Either way I immediately switched mine back to TAB. For all those who are interested, which appears to be quite a few, as soon as team sets up an addons section, I'll upload a new "HI-Contrast Beat Window" skin, along with a more user friendly shortcut scheme. Happy Mixing!

The Goner

Posté Sat 01 Dec 01 @ 5:07 pm
Thanks for the tip it works, but I wasn't looking for "SWITCH OUTPUT HEADPHONE".
By the way all this keys can be programable by the user?
I ask because a lot of radio station programs starts they songs with the SPACE bar and I'm on of them, now the space sync the songs I would like to have it in the ESC key.
I have tested the LOOPS is it possible to mark where is starts and where it ends?

Posté Sat 01 Dec 01 @ 5:13 pm
Yes all keys are customizable for a wide range of different functions. You kind find the shortcut engine under options/shortcuts. Again...I also switched space to just a regular play button, and Escape to "Magic" play.

Cheers

Le Gonier

Posté Sat 01 Dec 01 @ 5:19 pm
OH YEAH

Looping:

L = Four beat loop

Shift + L = 2 beat loop

Ctrl + L = 8 beat Loop

and I configured Alt + L to = 1 beat loop

hope this helps

P.S. Team, next ver needs a 16 and 32 count loop!

The Gonenstiener

Posté Sat 01 Dec 01 @ 5:22 pm
Thank you once again I have already ajusteded my shortcut to my like.
By tthe way do you know how to KILL the equalizer bottons?
Press your right button of your mouse but place the arrow of the mouse on top of the button you want to KILL, to stop the deck just drag to the stop button and left click on the mouse.
PERFECT.
This is fun

Posté Sat 01 Dec 01 @ 5:27 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Our team will think about a 16/32 beats loop but for the moment we just can't add this. (technical reasons)

Posté Sat 01 Dec 01 @ 5:50 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)