Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Something about the loops

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I think it would be better if we could change live the loop length(from 8 to 4 beats for example). I dont know if this is possible and I believe its essential for mixing. I'd like also to have more loop length choises(from 1/8 to 8 loop length would be perfect)

Posté Mon 10 Dec 01 @ 6:04 pm
Just wait for the new v2.1, it should be released soon now :)

Posté Mon 10 Dec 01 @ 6:45 pm
WOWEE!! 2.1 already? I think the team is getting the idea of this whole update thing! Just kidding guys, you're doing a great job. Already we're seeing the awesome power and expandability of your program! Thanks again!

the Goner

Posté Mon 10 Dec 01 @ 6:50 pm
Also,pleeeease put a fetaure so you can change when automix crossfades automatically. I've found that it crossfades way too early, and I know that I can't change that.

Posté Mon 10 Dec 01 @ 6:54 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
hé hé hé!

we have promised to try to release new updates asap now.
As you can see with the effects addons, or skins adons, or wallpapers we try to make little updates now to release new versions quickly. Of course, you will not see a new default skin with new features in all next versions but we will try to keep "a good rate of release"!

In fact, we are now waiting the final version of the 2.1 in order to check it before releasing it!

our servers will be one more time overloaded

Posté Mon 10 Dec 01 @ 8:07 pm
Would it be to hard to ask for an option to save the loop points.

thanx

Posté Mon 10 Dec 01 @ 9:49 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)