Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet No trial for v2.0???

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

this really sucks, why not make the same demo for v2.0 i want to see the new one before i buy it like it did with the old onem so wtf is up with you guys, are you going cheap on us ?

Posté Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 5:58 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
The trial is available !

Just download the demo. On cnet you'll see 1.12 version but the downloaded file will be the 2.0 demo.

Posté Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 6:23 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Just do it, it's really better.

Greetz, ikke

Posté Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 6:28 pm
Dams, just a question... but why hasn't cnet updated the site yet? It's been a long time now...

Posté Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 9:05 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
good question!

I will phone the author tomorrow!

Posté Sat 22 Dec 01 @ 1:29 am
Actually, I first downloaded the 2.0 demo, and I found it horrible. It seems that I couldn't even do basics. The v1.12 demo was much better. I was really dissapointed with the v2.0 demo, but I ended up buying the full version, and I love it! The team should definetely show more of what the software can do.

Posté Sat 22 Dec 01 @ 2:24 am
P.S. my last message was not a complaint, I'm just saying that the team should make their software show better in the demo, which will probably lead to more sales.

Posté Sat 22 Dec 01 @ 2:54 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
regarding to cnet problem, the author has already try many times to contact cnet (me too i have sent a mail two weeks ago without any answer) and now we just need to wait

Posté Sat 22 Dec 01 @ 11:56 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)