Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet How does the web site status work?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

PerozPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi I'm a newbie: how can i become Junior member or better? Is the nuber of the posts connected?
Thanx

Posté Tue 15 Jan 02 @ 6:29 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
Help the other users, respect the rules, be fare, and your level will increase. Look into this forum, you will find more informations.

Adrien

Posté Tue 15 Jan 02 @ 8:13 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Look on page 7 of the General Discussion forum, under the topic "accredition"... In fact this topic was started by me... ;-)

Greetz, ikke

Posté Tue 15 Jan 02 @ 9:40 pm
PerozPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Thank u! Usually I write in the italian forum: i try to help evryone who has a problem with atomixmp3... My grammar is not very good, so I prefer the italian forum. However I'll try to write something important also in the other forums, in this way i will evolve :)

Posté Tue 15 Jan 02 @ 10:24 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
I know that there were some troubles in this forum. You'll be appreciated if you help the new moderator to do his job by answering questions, giving advices, sharing your experience ...

Greetz, Adrien.

Posté Tue 15 Jan 02 @ 11:02 pm
I asked a question under Ikke's topic that never got answered.
The question was.... Do these “accreditions” serve a purpose? Do higher level-members get any privileges, that a newbie wouldn't get? Just asking...

- Jim Nordic

Posté Wed 16 Jan 02 @ 6:58 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yepp! For example they can beta test new releases, moderate forums, help the team in the team section. That´s why we can´t give someone higher levels, if he is not a registered user.

Posté Wed 16 Jan 02 @ 12:50 pm
DO you mean registered= have a serial?

Posté Wed 16 Jan 02 @ 9:33 pm
Don't bother raising mine (but it would be pretty sweet ! 8-p).

I just ask all the questions !!!!!!!! :-)

(Ikke I cant thank you enough for your help...maybe one day you'll upgrade to the full version .. dont worry someone will sponsor you sooner or later)

Posté Wed 16 Jan 02 @ 9:53 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Wow, understood that offer?? He´ll sponsor you! *g*

Yes Ikke, that means having the full version. Any teamer or moderator here bought his program, helped others and then, suddenly raised. The price is hardly calculated, so we can´t give it anyone for free. If we would give the beta to unregistered users, they must have a serial...

But as said, maybe you´ll upgrade a day, then you´re really welcome in the team!! You´re doing a great job!

Posté Wed 16 Jan 02 @ 10:53 pm
Thanx a lot guys. Or someone sponsors me ;-), or when I get my money for my next birthday, I'll buy the full one, promissed ;-). There's just one problem: it's in july... ;-) so I'll try to get that damn money sooner ;-)

Posté Thu 17 Jan 02 @ 9:45 pm
For trip_likeido: my e-mail adres is dj_ikke@hotmail.com ..... hint hint hint ..... ;-)

Posté Thu 17 Jan 02 @ 10:03 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)