Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet New dsp effects ...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

A lot of skins have been made so far but there's a stagnation in development of dsp plug ins ... so please ppl ... those of you who are capable of programming new effects, please do! This would be greatly appreciated! ;-)
greetz, Dj T-Bone

Posté Wed 23 Jan 02 @ 8:45 am
Any suggestions for what sort of effects you are after?

Posté Wed 23 Jan 02 @ 9:40 am
make kill bass, mid and treb plugins :p
those of us who use an ext mixer cant use the software EQs.. (yet)

:+: dj vishnu :+:

Posté Wed 23 Jan 02 @ 10:34 am
A new reverb, chorus, distortion ... any other suggestions?

Posté Wed 23 Jan 02 @ 11:05 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
At this moment, I'm creating some DSP effects, but I have some problems with the header file and the examples. Can't the team please provide some better help concerning the function parameters, and what they stand for?

Greetz, ikke

Posté Wed 23 Jan 02 @ 12:55 pm
Ikke man, you rule!
Whe is ikke gonna be a team member??? ;-)
Greetz, Dj T-Bone

Posté Wed 23 Jan 02 @ 1:03 pm
Ikke has only been here 5 minutes and he's an experienced member already?? What the fuck's up with that shit. Maybe the Atomix Team should look up the word 'experienced' in a dictionary...

He asks lots of questions, occasionally attempts to answer someone else's question. That does not constitute EXPERIENCE, however helpful he may be.

Posté Wed 23 Jan 02 @ 2:16 pm
to the last dudes post ^

Like most forums the 'title' of the poster moves up a level depening on how many posts they have made..example

0-10 posts = newbie gimp
10-50 posts = gimp
50-200 posts moderate user
200-500 posts experienced user

etc

im not certain on this, but MOST forums work this way...

Posté Wed 23 Jan 02 @ 3:39 pm
Sorry, I don't reply anymore on posts like this. Nice tried, but please don't try again. It's just a waste of time.

Posté Wed 23 Jan 02 @ 3:39 pm
Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
Don't bother......have written 22 messages now, of which the most were not to positive about the Atomix team and I'm still a newbie. But maybe that has nothing to do with it.....but after the 1.12-1.2-2.0 affair........Well whatever. As a newbie your posts are precisely the same of the posts of members so I don't care anyway. CU

Posté Wed 23 Jan 02 @ 3:53 pm
I agree that we need some further documentation in order to create some wicked DSP effects. Not knowing exactly what each of the variables that are available for use contain, leads to a hit-and-miss affair for someone like myself, who is experienced with C/C++ but not with DSP!

For example, it would appear that we are dealing mostly with angles. What do these angles represent? Are we talking about 1 particular frequency at any given time (with any given time being perhaps 1/44,000th of a second)? What are these angles represented in? Radians? We can all guess what Bpm stands for, but what is 'nb'? The Number of Blocks? Number of Bytes? None of my Business?

I think these are the sort of questions that someone like myself without any prior DSP experience needs to know.

Cheers...
Swift

Posté Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 12:40 am
Why don't you create a new flanger (like a sblive!),chorus, reverb,pitch shifter...

Posté Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 11:18 am
I'm also quite good at C++, I found a DSP algorithm which I tried to implement in a DLL, and someone tested it for me, but it didn't work :-(.

Posté Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 6:42 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)