Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Some problems with recording

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I've recorded my mix and when I opened it with winamp it said that it wasn't able to open it because some foult
Maybe I'm the only one that has it but can someone plz help me out with this one

Posté Thu 24 Jan 02 @ 10:18 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
What's the exact fault message he gives you?

Posté Thu 24 Jan 02 @ 10:19 pm
Unable to start playback. Missing codec or unsupported format
quite annoying :o(
I've just recorderd a good mix

Posté Thu 24 Jan 02 @ 10:41 pm
if you're finished with recording you should press the record button in atomix again to put it off and close the file, only that way the .wav file hasn't got an error...

Posté Thu 24 Jan 02 @ 10:55 pm
That's what I did !!!!
It just keep saying that i can't open it

Posté Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 6:07 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Have you tried opening it with some other program, like Cool Edit? I wonder if that'd give you the same problems.

Posté Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 6:23 pm
Cool edit ? what's that exactly ?
Sometimes I can record my mix and listen to it perfectly on winamp but most of the time it gives me that annoying message.
Although I do always the same :o/
Where can I find Cool edit ?

Posté Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 6:42 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Can you open it in the Wondows Wave recorder (when using win 95/98) or the MS Windows MediaPlayer? You can find CoolEdit at www.cooledit.com.

Greetz, ikke

Posté Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 6:47 pm
I can't open it in windows media player ... it seems to work for 0.5 seconds but no sound and then it stops.
Reaaaaallly strange!
I've just mixed a longer one of 17 min and I wasn't able to open it but before that I mixed 2 songs and I was able to open it.
:o/

Posté Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 7:23 pm
I've noticed that after a time suddenly the numbers of how long you've been recording disappear, is it possible that it is a bug or something?
And if it is ... how am I going to record my mixes?

Posté Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 8:04 pm
Try to encode a copy of the wav file to mp3 in order to see if it goes. I had a bad wma file with the same error and, after encoding it to mp3, I could hear the entire song. I just had to keep the good mp3 file and erase the bad wma one.

Posté Mon 28 Jan 02 @ 11:32 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)