Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Mp3 Editors

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Is there any easy, quick and simple small programs which can edit mp3 files? I mean, cut off the start or end of a song with cut and paste-like editing?

Posté Fri 05 Apr 02 @ 2:05 am
yessss: mixmeister, www.mixmeister.com... could it be easier than this???

Posté Fri 05 Apr 02 @ 2:06 am
I think what he meant was something like "Cool Edit" for MP3's. Mixmeister is more a CD making tool...and much too slow in my opinion. Unfortunately though, I don't know of any programs like that so if anyone has any ideas let me know too.

TIA

The Goner

Posté Fri 05 Apr 02 @ 7:48 am
flexHome userMember since 2001
Do a search for mp3trim or mp3cutter on the internet, both of these will cut edit mp3 files.

Flex

Posté Fri 05 Apr 02 @ 8:10 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
cool edit pro now has an mp3 add on. Works great.

Posté Fri 05 Apr 02 @ 4:48 pm
no you can do this stuff also with mixmeister... It isnt only a dj program, you can also cut and paste and copy easily with mixmeister and all with a nice graph bar so you see where you cut...

Posté Fri 05 Apr 02 @ 6:08 pm
SOMEWHERE I once found an editor called EZ MP3... I believe it was on Tucows but I can't find it there now.. it kicks ASS: has several cut-n-paste-buffer easily available in a row of buttons.. mark a span, click a button and it's copied, mark another span or position and click the lower half of the same button and it pastes..works really fast.. and you can easily divide 1 file into several this way.. it also has fade-in/ut, phaser,flanger,all that stuff..

I use it all the time :)
..can't find a link to it atm though.. sorry :oP

Posté Fri 05 Apr 02 @ 7:05 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Do you need it for real editing, or only for editing to burn it on CD? If it´s only for the CD, take Feurio (www.feurio.de). It´s a burning software with a great track editor where you can fade in, out, normalize, cut, set track marks.....

It´s available as an english version too and it´s unlimited shareware.

Posté Fri 05 Apr 02 @ 8:39 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)