Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet External Control via midi

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello there!

well, this piece of software looks incredible, but reading the online manual I didn't come accross the subject of external control.
I have a Peavey PC1600x midi fader box wich I would love to be able use to control all the faders, knobs, etc on the Atomix interface. Is this posible? or will it be so in a future release?

thanks!!

Macario

Posté Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 12:24 pm
It isn't possible with the current version... the only external controls supported at the moment is if you plug in an USB-keypad and assign basic keyboard shortcuts to it...

There's been promises of a Pro-version with a hardware-controller of some sort but the release-date for that is not announced yet... and if that means that the Pro-version supports ANY hardware(/MIDI)-controller hasn't been clarified...

There are many Atomix-users that are hoping for MIDI-support in future versions.

Posté Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 2:45 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Where could I get the USB keypad? I went to the last computer show and everyone looked at me like I had 3 heads.

Posté Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 7:03 pm
Well over here every serious PC-hardware-storer has them.. usually it's just a numerical keypad connected through USB so that people with laptops don't have to bother with NumLock all the time as laptops generally don't have a numeric section on the keyboard.

Posté Wed 17 Apr 02 @ 12:05 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)