Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet about the online mixing CONTEST

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Many of you asked if you really had to use some real turntable to make the video tape.
The reason why we ask this video is to check if you really are the one who did this fabulous mix you sent.
I know the guys at Ministry of Sound wrote "real deck", but of course you should use your computer and your favorite software to make this video. And yes, you'll be able to bring your computer and use it for the final in Ibiza.

One last thing, of course if you own the full atomix software you can use it instead of the limited nescafelive version to record your mix for the contest.

Stephane C.

Posté Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 6:26 pm
what is nescafelive?

-MixMasterMatt

Posté Wed 17 Apr 02 @ 4:05 am
VOXDCPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Nescafelive is the contest that they are having for people like us, to be able to show our talent and see if we can win. It's to show if you are able to be the best digital dj out there, to show if you know how to mix or not. Check out the front page of the website, you will see it post it up, telling you were to register. I hope I was some help to you.
Peace

...VOXDC...

Posté Wed 17 Apr 02 @ 4:38 am
manuelHome userMember since 2002
well count me out of the contest :((

because of the need of videotaping yourself and since i dont have a videocamera i guess im fucked.

there really should be another way :|

Posté Wed 17 Apr 02 @ 12:47 pm
@manuel: you really should have a go at it 'cause what I've heard from you sounds pretty darn good...
Go for it and see how far it goes.. maybe you can borrow a camera from someone if you should go that far..

I don't have a camera neither and my PC is far from portable but I'll have a go at it anyways... an oppurtunity like this can't be missed:
just think of the rush you'd get if your contribution was noticed above the others...

Posté Wed 17 Apr 02 @ 1:01 pm
manuelHome userMember since 2002
yeah,you got a point their ;)

Posté Wed 17 Apr 02 @ 2:59 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)