Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Music library's

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
ive got like 3000 files of music,cd's and vinyl, the question as i realize that most of the songs i know and i love but for most people they dont even know them,i know they enjoy the music i play but they dont really know it,so am trying to make the ideal music library for all people that the people know and love,so id like any suggestions,music types ,etc or even if you could copy your library file from atomix that would be great,maybe we can all make an ideal library for each main genre,i think itd be a great help to everybody!

NaDeR

Posté Mon 06 May 02 @ 7:38 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Great idead NaDer ! I would be happy to hear the music you play and trade with you some playlists. My ICQ # is 158207895.

DJ Homeboy

Posté Mon 06 May 02 @ 8:08 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
How about we create a thread of each genre in the music forum, and then paste in each a list of artists, like

DJ Generic Joe
(if you know it) Album Recommended: Generic Anthology II
Single Recommended: Blandness (Vanilla Remix)

Post that for every artist you know, excepting of course ones that were already posted. Keep genres fairly broad but if you feel the need to split hairs, be my guest.

I'll compile the whole thing once we're done and make it available on the Web.

I only think artist names are really necessary because anybody using a P2P sharing program is easily going to be able to find all the most popular songs by an artist.

Posté Tue 07 May 02 @ 7:05 am
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
I'll start with a few genres tomorrow if I have time. Get to posting, it may take a while though.

Posté Tue 07 May 02 @ 7:06 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)