Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Tracking

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Just bought the Atomix software yesterday and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on how to make a recording and have it tracked out. Meaning when you burn it down to a CD each song can be tracked to while still keeping the origional mix together. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Posté Thu 09 May 02 @ 4:47 pm
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
i think you go to the recording window and choose cut track so every time you make a complete mix it cuts between the songs into a different track then you burn it, i think correct me if am wrong

Posté Thu 09 May 02 @ 6:53 pm
I will check this out. It would be great if they included a help file with this software. It would make things a hell of a lot easier when you are starting out. Thanks for the info.

Posté Thu 09 May 02 @ 7:35 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003

Posté Thu 09 May 02 @ 7:51 pm
One pAkHome userMember since 2002
ONE THE RECORD OPTION, YOU CAN CUT AUTOMATICALLY BUT CROSSFADER, OR CUT IT YOURSELF, EITHER OR, BUT TO ALLOW YOUR MIX TO CONTINUOUSLY FLOW YOUR CD BURNER PROGRAM HAS TO SUPPORT A "DISK AT ONCE" OPTION WHEN YOU BURN WAVE TO A CD. I SOME TIMES JUST RECORD THE WHOLE MIX SESSION AND USE MY TRUSTY WAVE SPLITTER PROGRAM TO CUT EACH TRACK , BECAUSE I DONT LIKE "CUTTING" THE TRACKS DURING MY MIX SESSION, ITS ANOTHER STEP TO REMEMBER AND CAN BE A HASSLE SOMETIMES....
BUT RECORD ON " DISK AT ONCE" THIS ALLOWS YOUR WAVES NOT TO HAVE ANY SILENCE BETWEEN THE TRACKS..........
ENJOY ..... DJ ONE PAK

Posté Fri 10 May 02 @ 3:43 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)