Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Here it is people!!! The Music Library!!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

well well well, heres the link for the site i have created.

http://www.geocities.com/djdawsonuk_stateoftrance

it may be a bit long-winded i know but add it to your faves, and it'll make life easy ;)

ikke... do u have msn messenger? gimme some insights into what using ASP will do? it sounds somewhat interesting! ;D

i hope to see a flood of emails with bangin tunes in! lol

cheers,
dj dawson uk ;)

Posté Thu 09 May 02 @ 10:22 pm
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
lol somebody payed attention to my post! lol

Posté Thu 09 May 02 @ 10:25 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Messenger doesnt works :( already for 6 months :(... but your database system would become loads easier. Mail me at dj_ikke@hotmail.com It should also be usefull to make a little program to analyse m3u files, and add the information in it automatically to a DB, which is connected to the site. Which DB do you use?

Greetz, ikke

PS I hope you understand what I mean. If not, just ask ;)

Posté Thu 09 May 02 @ 10:40 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Good job ! Nice to see people intrested in doing things to help each other out. I don't have time to add some tracks right now cause I am on my way to a gig, but when I have a sec I will be sure to add some of my fav's.

Once again Godd Job !

DJ Homeboy

Posté Fri 10 May 02 @ 1:02 am
cool site dude. nice and easy layout. but there's nothin' there! i clicked on each link and no songs came up. how about a jungle,dnb,or breakz section? maybe some old skool hip hop? just some ideas

phatty720
dave

Posté Fri 10 May 02 @ 6:54 am
yeah i kno, im just waitin for them to come in and they will start appearin. I am also learning asp scripting to automate the site. i've also uploaded the web to anutha space, ill let ya's know when its up and running.

i may add the extra sections when its automated, as it will take much less time to update

thanks for the inpsiration

dj dawson uk ;)

Posté Fri 10 May 02 @ 11:14 pm
I like the layout, and if I ever manage to mix up some Techno, House or Trance I'll be sure to up it to you (my mainstream is Old-School, Hip-Hop and R&B). Nice work and a good effort, I hope the E-mails come rollin' in for you!

V

Posté Sat 11 May 02 @ 11:15 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)