Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet No pitch bend button on de Virtual DJ Pro controller?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

ProtoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Looking at the picture I don't see any buttons for pitch bend. I love this feature on my DMC-1. Any way to program the other buttons to pitch bend in the software?

Proto

Posté Wed 10 Dec 03 @ 10:37 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
On the PRO Controller you have a pitch bend on the wheel. It's really much powerfull!

Posté Wed 10 Dec 03 @ 12:53 pm
Yes, I know. That was not the question. Pitch bend buttons are extremely handy for very small regular adjustments. Why do you think a DMC-1 has pitch bend buttons?

Anyway, anyone got an aswer?

Posté Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 5:34 pm
As Kaleo Say on the PRO Controller you have a pitch bend on the wheel.

It's really really much powerfull!

Posté Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 6:02 pm
With the change of repeating myself: I know how the Pro controller works with the pitch bend on the rotary controls. In fact you have kind of those on the DMC-1 and I use them too.

But my question remains: if they arent on the PRO controller can we assign other keys to work as pitch bend> For instance I dont need the effects buttons, can I make those into pitch bend. A yes or no will do.

If you have read this and tell me that the PRO controller has pitch bend, let me assure you, I already know.

Posté Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 9:11 pm
Of Course with the XP10 you can use the keyboard shortcut too !

Posté Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 9:21 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I want to add this for knowledge:
In the past, I used to work with Denon CD player and so, I used buttons pitch bend.
I didn't liked pitch bend on wheels like on Pioneer CD players.
So I can understand that some people could be a little bit affraid by this kind of new control... like I was!
But now, I use the DJConsole (pich bend on wheel too) and I can't imagine to use button now!
:)

Posté Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 10:23 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)