Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet continuous play once tracked

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am now able to track each song when mixed in atomix but when i play it in windows media player , there is a short gap between each track,is this avoidable?

Posté Wed 15 May 02 @ 9:20 pm
One pAkHome userMember since 2002
okay, since this question has been repeated like 10 times in a row, ill answer it (lol)... Atomix MP3 can cut your tracks; now to play continuously and still skip to different tracks, your CD burner program has to support a "disk at once" option. This disk at once will record your compilations (which you cut with atomixmp3) and get rid of the "gaps" in between the songs. You can probably find the disk at once before you record onto your CD, go to options or something , play with it and youll eventully find the disk at once option (if your burner program supports it)... After you burned your CD, the songs should sound continuously with gaps and you can still skip to different songs..... enjoy... Dj one pak......

Posté Thu 16 May 02 @ 5:06 am
One pAkHome userMember since 2002
Correction, after you burn your CD your songs should sound continuously *without* gaps and you will still be able to skip to different tracks within the CD... enjoy Dj one pak

Posté Thu 16 May 02 @ 5:08 am
you sound like its playing them from wave files, or mp3's. if you want to remove the gap to play them from your computer then go download winamp:

www.winamp.com

this comes with a built in gap killer, allowing your mixes to sound perfect, just as they were recorded.

i hope this helps

dj dawson uk ;)

Posté Thu 16 May 02 @ 11:25 am
I think if you download the full versiion of winamp, there isn't the gap problem.

Posté Thu 16 May 02 @ 12:00 pm
It is not _always_ a problem of FULL (or not) version ! ;-)

(I think every Winamp can add a silence or not between songs)

Maxime

Posté Thu 16 May 02 @ 2:48 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
@ djnik: You must have the Full Version !

Posté Thu 16 May 02 @ 4:44 pm
Nope.. you do NOT need the full version of Winamp to enjoy gapless audio-playback.. the minimum installation of Winamp includes their new (formerly experimental crossfading-) outputplugins which enables gapless playback even if you DON'T use the crossfading features and the fancy fadeouts on stop/pause...

Stop the uneducated guessing-games people! It's getting a bit annoying to straighten things out all the time :o)

Posté Thu 16 May 02 @ 5:15 pm
EVERY WINAMP VERSION HAS A SMALL GAP BETWEEN EACH SONG (0.3s)!! You need to download the winamp gapless output plugin on the winamp site to avoid this... BTW: If you want to write a gapless cd, make sure you select the disc-at-once function (+ 0.00s gaps if u use nero burning rom)...

Posté Sat 18 May 02 @ 12:57 pm
Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
Guys......how often do I have to tell you...

Do NOT use the cut option in Atomix. It isnn't crap but there is better software for doing this job. Try using CD Wave, download it from www.cdwave.com. This program is so damn good and so easy in use even my grandmom will understand (likely).

Then, you got to burn your cutted tracks to cd. Do not use Nero for this kind of purpose cause with CDRWin this is so much easier. Just take the above-left option, record disc, click on load tracks (and load your tracks of course) and leave the track pregap on zero seconds. Click the always lovely burn button and after waiting a while enjoy your own mixed cd on which you can easily change between the numbers.

Then...Winamp sucks if it comes to gapless listening so in my opinion...do not waist time on it. Just put your cd where they belong...in a CD Player with a bad ass sound systemwhich blows your ears away.

Get it? No thanks!

Roger

Posté Sun 19 May 02 @ 12:38 pm
With or without, what agression! You can't sleep for thinking of it!? You're died tired? Or, the sun is too weak?

Be cool, men... Here (in Belgium), the sun is shining and the women are beautiful. Peace. :))))

May the force be with us!
Phenryll (died tired, too!)

Posté Sun 19 May 02 @ 1:04 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)