Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Corruption of Internal Database

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Well I know its a bug and should go in the relevant forum but i posted it there 5 days ago and i think everyone's on holiday !

I have had a problem when I modify any track comments, it corrupts the internal database (which i fortunately had a copy of !)

When I try to re-start atomix I get the "corrupt internal database " error msg and atomix fails to load !!!

I'm run win2000 on both machines

Has any had similar experiences or know the answer to this one ? if so i would welcome your input

Thanx in anticipation

STU

Posté Fri 17 May 02 @ 1:25 am
I'm running the 2.1 demo on Win2K proffesional and have been adding comments to a lot of tracks without problems..

..That may not be what you wanted to hear but that's the truth: works for me

Posté Fri 17 May 02 @ 10:37 am
Ran Atomimix for ages, adding comments etc. until I was disconnected from the internet for 2wks yet still used Atomix. During this time Atomix kept looking to connect to the net, then I got the "corrupt internal database" story! I deleted that folder and it ran again, alas with every song appearing as a new on(? beside them) and without my comments etc!! crap or what.

Does this have anything to do with the "chart" option, I don't know but disabled it anyway and no probs until now - my Atomix is playing tunes too fast(140bpm) and won't beatmatch!!!

Ideas?

liamalone

Posté Sat 18 May 02 @ 5:21 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)