Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Video Mixing

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I Have used Atomixmp3 for about 5 Months with great success. I use it for all kinds of gigs. I would love to use something like Atomix for video mixing, (like MTV video's). Anybody out there playing video's at gig's? What software do you use to mix. I currently use two DVD players, a VCR player and my computer for ambients, with a puh button switch. I am looking for a video mix or switch software, any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Posté Fri 17 May 02 @ 4:14 pm
Mixvibes isn't too bad for that.

Posté Fri 17 May 02 @ 4:38 pm
I saw some (rather untalented) lads in the DJ-booth when I was out last weekend and they used PCDJ.. not sure if that's what they used to mix the videos or or if they had them pre-mixed on some VCD-disc or something..

For tips and pointers on video-compositing I'd recommend a look at Newtek's applications, Aura in particular.. Adobe Aftereffects is supposed to be pretty hot as well..
not sure if they support real-time videomixing bur I saw what two inspired lads with a Mac each could do with that software and it blew my mind.. have a look at crewoftwo.com for an awesome display in independant digital movie-creation and for some tips on software to use :o)

Posté Fri 17 May 02 @ 4:43 pm
I agree with trip: it's the only software I've tested that can mix video with and it worked.. I tried it when it was still rather beta-ish and it wasn't that smooth to work with but I think it will do the trick since they've had about a year to improve it since then :o)

Posté Fri 17 May 02 @ 4:48 pm
mixvibes 4 should be alot better ! (video wise)

Posté Fri 17 May 02 @ 7:16 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)