Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Audiogalaxy 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Brian CHome userMember since 2001
I've just visited one of my regular MP3 sites, one which queued the tracks in your satellite. Obviously they now have no tracks available. However......

They are claiming that some German guys have the satellite source code and have written AG2, they are testing at the moment and reckon it should be ready in 2 weeks. This will work EXACLTLY like the Audiogalaxy we all knew. Woooooo.

I've tried numerous p2p apps but nothing comes close to the simplicity of the old Audiogalaxy.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Posté Wed 03 Jul 02 @ 1:23 pm
same here

Posté Wed 03 Jul 02 @ 2:52 pm
Hey brian c. Can you tell us what the link is so we can check it out some time. Cause if its like the old Audiogalaxy, then screw all those othere p2p who try to compare, personally i have not found a single one with the variety of Audiogalaxy. So please keep us updated
later

Posté Thu 04 Jul 02 @ 1:43 am
Brian CHome userMember since 2001
Don't know if I'm allowed to post the link but try and listen.to centraloftrance (no .com or anything on the end but a www on the front)

The link from the page to the secret club has changed today, there was lots of info yesterday.

Posté Thu 04 Jul 02 @ 1:44 pm
post it plz

Posté Thu 04 Jul 02 @ 9:30 pm
I am also curious about this new development...

Posté Mon 08 Jul 02 @ 10:15 am
I hope there is an Audiogalaxy 2. Kazaa is good but no where near as good as AG used to be. Please tell us where we can download this as soon as anyone knows, thanks.

Posté Thu 11 Jul 02 @ 7:27 pm
I hope there is an Audiogalaxy 2. Kazaa is good but no where near as good as AG used to be. Please tell us where we can download this as soon as anyone knows, thanks.

Posté Thu 11 Jul 02 @ 7:28 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)