Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet print a play list

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Is there a way to print a play list or a list of songs? I'm sorry if this was asked before, but I couldn't find it. I have a club that wants a list of songs that i play and i don't feel like retyping it.

Thanks

Posté Thu 11 Jul 02 @ 3:59 am
Brian CHome userMember since 2001
If you create a playlist in Winamp you can then click 'misc' and generate an html playlist. You can also sort on either filename or title prior to creating the playlist.

Posté Thu 11 Jul 02 @ 12:55 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
I guess I'll have to download winamp. Thanks.

Posté Thu 11 Jul 02 @ 3:22 pm
Of course :))

Posté Thu 11 Jul 02 @ 4:38 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I don't know man.... I use the playlist feature (history) to help my back-up dj when he is filling in for me. I don't think I would supply such a list to a club owner. It would make you VERY disposable.

Just a thought.....

I chose not to go back to the club I worked at last summer... they asked for a play list from me... I was very hesitant. So instead, they paid me for a couple weeks to "train" the new guy. Basically, I worked, he watched. If I had supplied the requested play lists, that's 8 gigs I would not have gotten paid for.

Posté Thu 11 Jul 02 @ 4:49 pm
DJ JimHome userMember since 2003
When you create a play list, Atomixmp3 saves it as a m3u file.
You can open that file in Wordpad. Or download MusicMatch Jukebox and open the m3u file in there, which will let you print out a playlist. Hope that helps.

DJ_JIM

Posté Fri 12 Jul 02 @ 1:24 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)