Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Producers wanted

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Ok, here we go.

If you go to my website (http://www.eikke.tk) you can see that on top of the page, I have a sort of music-applet. Every time a song is completed, a new song starts (only 5 at the moment), and when a user returns to my site, he gets the next song in the playlist. But... the music I use is not completely legal :( :( although I have all the tracks on CD or Vynil (in one or another version), and I don't deliver them for download...

So this is what I want to do: remove the existing music, and put (legal) mp3s in place, traxx produced by other guys who give me the right to put their music on my site. I have the web space, so I can host the files there, and of course the label where now the title and artist are exposed can become a link to the site or email adress of the producer of that track.

So, if you're interested, let me know ;)

Greetz, Ikke

PS. Of course I willn't accept all tracks. I'll listen to them if you send me the URL of one, and when there are too many samples in it(I mean samples of commercial aviable traxx) I can deny them (because of legal reasons...)
PS2. I'm sorry, but I willn't pay you to put your track in my database!!!

Posté Tue 27 Aug 02 @ 3:49 pm
something is not working i cannot log in

Posté Tue 27 Aug 02 @ 11:14 pm
What genre of music are you looking for? Im currently working on a drum and bass track if youre interested

Posté Wed 28 Aug 02 @ 9:52 am
To the first response: do you already have an account? If so, please mail me your used nickname, I'll take a look ;)

To the second: almost any genre is welcome. Drum&Bass is certainly one of them ;)

Thanks, Ikke

Posté Wed 28 Aug 02 @ 10:16 am
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Don't forget to add a line about AIM users. I think AIM is almost important as yahoo and or ICQ.

Thankx

Posté Wed 28 Aug 02 @ 8:09 pm
Mmm, well, I know almost nobody who uses AIM, but if you think it's necessary, I'll add it while restyling my site.

Thanks, Ikke

Posté Thu 29 Aug 02 @ 8:48 am
AIM!? The most populary are ICQ and MSN.

Posté Thu 29 Aug 02 @ 8:57 am
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Must depend on the area you live in. I polled over 3,000 people in our area, and 2 had yahoo, quiet a few had ICQ, and everybody who had internet service has AIM.

Posté Wed 04 Sep 02 @ 6:29 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)