Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Playlist Auto Hide

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

How can the playlist be hid, it keeps coming up when i don't want it to, can it be locked in the hidden mode, it gets annoying after awhile.

Posté Sat 21 Sep 02 @ 8:06 am
First if all, It does help, with the other more knowledgeable folk(supposedly), to log in..........

besides that all I can offer you is to click on the "paddle lock" as us stupid Irish prefer to call it........a simple key lock symbol, that should alternate from it springing out unwantedly and it not moving at all...

to get a "deeeeeeeeeper" explanation I would log in and try again......... .:Homeboy will give you a civil explanation, whatever your circumstances, I'm sure......up the Toffee's(soccer).....Freaks!!!......most of you!!! can you be deregistered for abusing other "freaks" or once you have purchased the software you are impregnable???????????

Later

Big up the one n only .:Homeboy(the only deserved "Ultra VIP") bar Dj Coco..................both speedy repliers!!!!

Liam

I is in Ireland, I is not .:Homeboy........IK wwish...

Posté Sat 21 Sep 02 @ 8:51 am
p.s. If you are serious about this software sit down and sort it oooooooot fer yerself!!!!....from start to finish.....think what you want to do and, if you are not computer literate, figure it out fer yerself!!!!!!

I am a personal user.....for my pleasure an mine only.......and I have to say this forum is a shit!!!!!!!! BIG STYLE!!! SH!T!! If I was serious, and it is a serious piece of software, The advice given(maybe cos I'm an Irish freak~???) is utter crap

Again, credit where credit is due, I suck the .:Homeboys' arse.,....He'll try to helkp..

liam

Posté Sat 21 Sep 02 @ 8:58 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Thanks Liamalone, glad to be of service to all that enjoy the program as much as I do. I was a beginner once too and I am sure glad there was someone there to answer my questions.

@"anonon"

As Liamalone said just lock the panel by clicking the symbol that looks like a lock in the middle of the mp3 file screen and the search screen of atomix. Also the windows can be moved to show the info you choose, just drag the lines between the bpm comment and track and you will see what I mean. If this doesn't help drop another message and I will be glad o help explain it better. And like Liamalone said, try to log in, we get to your questions quicker for our registered members !

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Posté Sat 21 Sep 02 @ 9:02 am
Ooooops, didn't mean to sound chheky, still haven't got it sorted fer meself!!!!!!!!!! But insayiN that I still think it is value for money cos "IT IS AN EXCELLENT PIECE OF KIT"

TRY an TRY again

drunk Liam

drunk n I still remembered to login

Posté Sat 21 Sep 02 @ 9:06 am
You are the only one, in my humble opionion, that deserves your "status".

Sleepy Liam

Posté Sat 21 Sep 02 @ 9:08 am
As I said "speedy replier"...
#

need I say more but look at the times

Lia...zzzzzzzzzz

Posté Sat 21 Sep 02 @ 9:09 am
my 2nd msg sounded "contras/cending" I am far from an "expert" user.........."simple" was not intended like that.....I am simple....re: previous posts......but I am civil.....

and I am tired and bed is needed cos.....

I am fer "Planet Love" tomorrrow where

JON "F**KING" CARTER - The MAN!!
Erick Morillo
Tiesto
Pete Tong
Timo Maas
FC Kahuna
Lucien Foort
Yousef
Justin Robertson
Paul Vun Dyk

and the one and only ...........lush!..... Portrush resident Col Hamiliton, who for the peeps who haven't had the pleasure, is pure f*c*ing talented for want of a better word...

that took too long ....... zzzzzzzzzzzz requireed

Liam the lucky bastard!!11

http://www.bbmag.com/love02/

Read it and wishj

drop yin fer ye !!!

Peace for us....out!

Posté Sat 21 Sep 02 @ 9:28 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)