Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet How do I insert tracks and song titles on my mixes?(including when 1 wave file)

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I've read a few of the threads regarding inserting tracks into a mix. I have Easy CD Creator 5 Basic and I don't know how to do that. There is no "How To Do" in this program. Or maybe i'm just missing it. Anyway I did use that "cut enabled" feature and when I did a test mix and looked at the results, I saw about 10 different wave files with "wave 000, wave 001, wave 002", and so on. I figured if I had the song titles in the playlist, it would automatically put them in there. Unfortunately it did not. So I went into Easy Creator and dropped down all those wave files and previewed them and they have about 1 second silence. So I realized that if I used the fader to do that funky slide in and out between songs, it separates the 1 song into separate waves each time the fader crosses over. Furthermore I'm back to the dilema of being unable to, or don't know how, to merge those separated-1 song waves and mixed songs, delete that 1 sec pause and title my songs so it won't come out as one track and not being able to select the next song. (Believe me, it's a pain in the ass holding down that FFWD button for about 4 to 5 mins looking for a certain track while doing 70 mph on the Cross Island Pkwy!!!!). Any help would be, as always, greatly appreciated!

Posté Mon 23 Sep 02 @ 11:19 pm
Look into getting CDRcue. It is a cuesheet program that lets you take a giant wav file(continuous mix set) and add cue points to it. You can then burn that cue file and wav file to a cd and you will have your Cd with seperate tracks but with no split between them. Just a nice mix that you can jump from track to track while driving on the free way. The only thing is......that this program will only work with a couple burning programs. Fireburner and Cdrwin. It will not work with easy cd creator. You can get cdrcue at www.dcsoft.com. I use Fireburner for my burning software and you can get that at www.fireburner.com. I hope all this helps you.

Posté Tue 24 Sep 02 @ 6:03 am
Thanks buddy.

Posté Tue 24 Sep 02 @ 7:17 am
no problemo

Posté Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 4:29 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)