Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Add an Equalizer

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

A 3 pot equalizer for each channel whould be nice ala DiscoNova.

Even better, after the EQ is set, save it for future plays.

Posté Fri 24 Aug 01 @ 3:58 am
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Just you wait.

Posté Sun 26 Aug 01 @ 12:23 am
What do you mean? Is there still one and I really do not see?
Would be great, that is a tool everybody needs, so?

Connor

Posté Sun 26 Aug 01 @ 4:19 pm
An equalizer is planned within the next version, which will be released in a few weeks.

Posté Sun 26 Aug 01 @ 8:26 pm
Will the next version fix the bug in automix (cut's songs short)?

Posté Tue 28 Aug 01 @ 5:18 am
It's not a bug. Atomix tries to detect the moment when the bass line stops to perform a better beat matching. That's why it often cut the end of a song. There is no way to disable this feature yet.

Posté Tue 28 Aug 01 @ 10:00 am
I don't think every song drops it's base line 40 sec before end. Even if it did, it's still a bug when all the songs get cut off.

Posté Wed 29 Aug 01 @ 12:50 am
i dont have that prob... I second the motion on the EQ but also add a checkbox er sumthin under each slide (er however your planning on doing it) to completely cut a channel...

Posté Fri 31 Aug 01 @ 7:53 am
Thats called a kill switch. I want to see a bass kill button more than anything...

Posté Mon 03 Sep 01 @ 1:58 pm
I think maybe even a check box or something that when check will inversely effect that band on the other decks EQ. This way you can free an extra hand so you a automatically fade up the bass (or mid, treble etc) whilst fading down the bass (etc.) even when you crossfading (with the mouse). I guess if the both EQ's where keyboard controlable then you probably wouldn't need this feature as much?

Posté Tue 11 Sep 01 @ 5:58 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)